Use of RePEc data
You are free to do whatever you want with this data collected on the
archives that are described here, provided that:
- You do not charge for it or include it in a service or product that is
not free of charge.
- When displaying the contents of a template (or part of a template)
the following fields must be shown if they are present in the template:
Title, Author-Name, File-Restriction. If there is a Restriction field in
the series or archive template this should be shown if there is no
- You must participate in RePEc by maintaining an archive that actively
contributes material to RePEc.
- You do not contravene any copyright statement found in any of
the participating archives.
- You attribute RePEc as the source of the data: for example, by adding a
statement that the data are obtained from RePEc and linking to
http://repec.org wherever RePEc data are displayed.
12 June 2001
The RePEc team